Mayan Families is a 501.c.3 Non Profit and is audited annually. Contributions are 100% tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Mayan Families effective date of exemption, when we became a registered 501.c.3 Non Profit was June-4-2007.
Below are financials and information for Mayan Families. Our fiscal year runs from October-1 through to September-30.
You may review our recently filed tax forms here.
Fiscal Year October-2014 to September-2015
- Audited Financial Statements October-2014 to September-2015
- Tax Form 990 October-2014 to September-2015
Fiscal Year October-2013 to September-2014
- Audited Financial Statements October-2013 to September-2014
- Tax Form 990 October-2013 to September-2014
Fiscal Year October-2012 to September-201
- Audited Financial Statements October-2012 to September-2013
- Tax Form 990 October-2012 to September-2013
Fiscal Year October-2011 through September-2012
- Audited Financial Statements October-2011 to September-2012
- Tax Form 990 October-2011 to September-2012
Fiscal Year October-2010 through September-2011
- Audited Financial Statements October-2010 to September-2011
- Tax Form 990 October-2010 to September-2011
Fiscal Year October-2009 through September-2010
- Audited Financial Statements October-2009 to September-2010
- Tax Form 990 October-2009 to September-2010
Fiscal Year October-2008 through September-2009
- Audited Financial Statements October-2008 to September-2009
- Tax Form 990 October-2008 to September-2009
Fiscal Year October-2007 through September-2008
- Audited Financial Statements October-2007 to September-2008
- Tax Form 990 October-2007 to September-2008
Fiscal Year October-2006 through September-2007
501(c)(3) Documentation/Determination Letter
Mayan Families is a 501.c.3 registered Non Profit with no Government, Political or Religious affiliation.
Mayan Families Federal Tax ID Number is: 20-8433997